Sheridan fencing - Dave Relf
In areas like Upchurch and Lower Halstow in the Medway region, wild rabbits can be a common issue for property owners. These Rabbits can damage gardens, crops, and landscaping. To protect your property and combat this problem, Sheridan Fencing recommends two effective solutions:
1. Close Board Panel Fence with Concrete Posts and Gravel Boards:
- Dig a two-foot trench along the perimeter where you want to prevent rabbit intrusion.
- Install concrete posts securely in the trench, ensuring they are well-supported and at appropriate intervals.
- Attach close board panels to the posts to create a solid and durable barrier.
- Place two concrete gravel boards horizontally at the base of the fence, burying them in the ground to deter burrowing rabbits.
- This robust fencing solution effectively prevents rabbits from accessing your property, as they cannot burrow under the fence or easily breach it.
2. Wire or Mesh Fence Installed in the Ground:
- Dig another trench along the area where rabbit intrusion is a concern.
- Install a strong wire or mesh fence securely in the trench. Ensure that the fence is buried deep enough to deter rabbits from digging underneath.
- The wire or mesh fence should have small enough openings to prevent rabbits from squeezing through.
- This method creates a physical barrier that discourages rabbits from burrowing under or climbing over the fence.
Both of these fencing solutions are practical and proven ways to protect your property from wild rabbits in the Medway area. They not only serve as a deterrent but also help maintain the integrity of your landscaping and gardens. Sheridan Fencing is here to assist with these and other fencing projects, providing expertise and quality service to address your specific needs.